Slipnstop® Care Guide
- We recommend hand washing your Slipnstop® shoes with warm water and soap after each use and air drying inside out.
- Do not machine wash or dry clean, do not wash in hot water or use harsh detergents.
- Do not iron.
- Chlorine & other chemicals and direct sunlight may cause wear and color fading.
- Soles may wear over time or from excessive use on rough surfaces.
- Some prints and fluorescent colors may fade faster due to direct sunlight, pool chemicals and salt water.
Slipnstop shoes are designed and manufactured in Turkey to the highest quality. They are manufactured with a unique skin friendly material and contain no phthalate or azo dyes with UPF 50+ material it can protect your skin against UVA and UVB radiation and decrease the chance of skin cancer and sunburn, especially in summer.